Encryption Keys Under Your Control
With Alliance Key Manager Cloud HSM, enterprises can increase their level of security by safely managing encryption keys outside of their cloud service provider’s (CSP’s) infrastructure. The solution is cloud agnostic and offers encryption and key management to applications running in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, and many other cloud environments.
Secure & Compliant Encryption Key Management
Townsend Security works with TierPoint to offer a pair of production and high availability (HA) key servers in geographically dispersed data centers under ITIL-based control environments independently validated for compliance against PCI DSS and SOC frameworks.
With Alliance Key Manager Cloud HSM users and cloud partners can protect sensitive data with a dedicated HSM that has been validated to government standards. By working with a third-party hosting partner, only you have access to the key management HSM - no access is available to your cloud service provider, hosting provider, or Townsend Security.
Pricing Options for Your Budget
Unlike other Cloud HSM offerings, Alliance Key Manager Cloud HSM includes two key servers (production and high availability failover) at no additional charge and at a substantially lower cost, and you won’t pay additional client-side license or usage fees.
With Alliance Key Manager You Can:
- Create, protect, store, and distribute encryption keys with tamper-evident HSM appliances. Only your security administrators have access to the HSMs.
- Deploy your own key retrieval software or leverage Townsend Security’s rich library of sample code for key retrieval and on-device encryption. Developer resources are available for Java, PHP, Perl, Python, C/C++, C#, PL/SQL, COBOL, and RPG. Database support include MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, and others.
- At no extra charge, deploy Townsend Security’s Key Connection application for Microsoft SQL Server Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and Cell Level Encryption (CLE), Microsoft SharePoint encryption, and other applications. There are never extra fees for deploying client-side applications.
- Meet compliance regulations for system log collection - without interference by your cloud service provider.
- Create secure backups of your key database.
- Achieve true separation of duties and dual control that are mandatory for regulatory compliance and security best practices.
- Deploy fully redundant, highly available, mirrored key servers with geographic separation for the highest possible uptime for any data protection need. You can even integrate key management HSMs with key servers hosted in your data center.